wanted dead or alive in 2k10

11 February, 2008

Ciao! (The Italian Letters)

So, brothers in Spain and Ecuador, now soon to have 2 in Italy (albeit for a shorter amount of time). Aaron and I will be with his mom and his Adam in Venice, Italy from the 19th to the 29th. We will most likely take some trains to Florence and Rome as well. I am personally hoping to see some graffiti, specifically stencil work. That shit is awesome (View here). When we visited Spain 2 years ago, there was TONS of graffiti. It is so amazing. I hate that so much of ours is washed away. I think it gives a building its own unique character. Art should be in the streets, not galleries. Here is a VERY small sample of what we saw:








p.s. hope to give some updates from Italy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we here have been talkin' 'bout taggin' some ECUADOORS. please enjoy my italy.

love you kids.

Our Library Thingy

here's some books we've read: