wanted dead or alive in 2k10

27 July, 2008

Week

What a..... Tons of fun seeing Shane and Chris speak, while 2 Psalters played some jams with AMAZING voices. There was dancing involved. The Richmond Really Really Free Market was pretty pretty sweet. First time at the new location at Monroe Park and it seemed like a decent turn out....... of course I was only there until 2:30 and it was my first time. I got rid of a bunch of books, pants, a skate deck (rescued), and some boots. O yeah and doll heads. Some homeless dude REALLY liked them........ odd. The people were all nice and I met a man from The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago and we had a short conversation about how awesome those little islands are. I saw some cinnamon buns, presumably from Food Not Bombs, but I had just eaten...... damn it. Got some good little zines, so between those and "Jesus For President" I've got a lot of reading to do. Did I mention I nabbed a KOTTONMOUTH KINGS 45???!!! KOTTONMOUTH KINGS Y'ALL! Also, on my way home tonight, something told me to drop by the ol' White Stone Methodist Thrift Store Dumpster, and I made away with a new jacket and a sweater........ I also got some baby's clothes, 3 shirts, a belt, and another jacket from the donation room. shhhhhh...... they'd probably throw half the shit in the dumpster anyway. O yeah, and The Village Cafe is pretty good. It is now 4:30am and I am still messing with this fucking video........... nighty night time.

No comments:

Our Library Thingy

here's some books we've read: