wanted dead or alive in 2k10

06 April, 2009

What the fuck?

I don't know, so I felt like writing something. I am waiting to meet Aaron at Harrison Street Coffee Shop, then we are going to get some groceries because Joon and I used up the very little bit that was left making mashed potatoes from dumpstered taters and a dumpstered bean and cheese burrito. I am starting to get a little nervous about not having a job, just because I am used to having a bit of a "cushion" of saved cash and I will probably run my funds pretty fucking low. O well, what good is it sitting in the fucking bank anyway, right?

Yesterday for Food Not Bombs, Goad and I went to Harrison Street to get ice and ridiculous amounts of coffee for the meal. It was fun. He invented a new version of Freeganism. Free-Edge. You can only drink alcohol if you dumpster it...........good joke.

How many hippies does it take to change a light-bulb?
they don't. they let it burn out and then follow it around for 20 years....HA!
(thanks dude from FNB that I always talk to but don't know your name yet.)

Just got together a loose intinerary for my time on the road with Alison. I leave from school Friday, the 24th and drive 6 FUCKING HOURS to Morgantown, WV after taking my last test in Algebra that I am already failing. WhOOPEE! Good day really.

Hoping to Train Hop this summer. Really hoping. Someone take me. Eris, you said you would. that is all.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That reminds me: Let me know if you guys want me to do some batch cooking for you. I can do black bean cakes,mushroom lasagna, colorful veggie lasagna, etc. I'll portion it out and freeze it and you guys can keep it in the freezer.

Dude, get a job. I told you would get depressed. Are you depressed?? I think you're depressed.

:) :)

Kisses to Aaron.

Our Library Thingy

here's some books we've read: