wanted dead or alive in 2k10

20 April, 2010

Shameless Self Promotion




This is my house y'all. For those of you who don't know, we are a radical lending library in Richmond, VA. The project has been around for more than 10 years, and has spent around 7 of those years in the blue and purple house, in the historically white working class neighborhood of Oregon Hill at 506 S Pine St. We have lots of books and zines and free shit. We also hold events like film screenings, discussions, meetings, the occasional acoustic show, and workshops.

So if y'all are in Richmond and want to come check it out and visit me, or you just need my address so you can send me sweet shit, NOW YOU KNOW. Come visit eh? I'm a 3 minute walk to river, and its beautiful in the summertime. There is even a sweet rope swing under the train trestle.

We have a blog too: flyingbrickrva.wordpress.com
Find us on myspace

No comments:

Our Library Thingy

here's some books we've read: