wanted dead or alive in 2k10

20 January, 2008

I Love Snow Because

Well, I donno why exactly. I love the way it feels when it snows, the way it sounds, the way it smells... I think I could live in a place that spends most of the winter covered in snow. Sadly, we don't get much snow here, and less and less every year. But today it did. And it still is. And its a lot by Northern Neck standards. I don't pray much, but I pray it sticks around at least through tomorrow. Weatherman says the high will be 34 tomorrow. And recently he has been off by like, 3 degrees, in my favor. You don't need a Weatherman to know which way the snow blows. I can't say much more about it, so let me show you:

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good pics! I like the ladder one. See you tonite

Our Library Thingy

here's some books we've read: