wanted dead or alive in 2k10

07 January, 2008

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Saw "Juno" tonight. Super badass. Good soundtrack, some parts were a little forced I think, but overall I liked it. I'm liking all these movies that are coming out lately about kind of, middle-America high school misfit type people. Hot Rod is another goodie. We used one of those ticket ATM type things, so we all got in as children. Rachael brought her huge purse so we could sneak stuff in as well. IHOP had all you can eat pancakes for $5. So all and all a pretty good night. I hope to be starting work on some videos soon, I just got a new digital camcorder and am itching to put it to good use. Wizard.


btw, what the fuck is up with 62 degrees in January? Anyone else not get that?

No comments:

Our Library Thingy

here's some books we've read: