wanted dead or alive in 2k10

06 March, 2008

The DL? and Venetian Words


Borano

I can't speak for the others, but I would be delighted to play in the Dandy Lions again. But only if we were to stick to the same general bass/drums/guitar/vox, otherwise a new name is in order I think. Either way, I am in need of music in my life. Italy was incredible and I think we would have to be face to face to really get into it. But I saw much beautiful graffiti and people and old buildings and pigeons and dogs and pasta and Florence and Romans and trains and water-buses and Jews and Communists and Africans and a gypsy girl and dreadlocks and a piano player and an Argentinian and a guy who swears "we got everything". I also read a book entitled "John the Painter" by Jessica Warner. Peace in the Middle East.

p.s. Did you hear about all this stuff with Ecuador and Venezuela getting mad at Colombia? Feeling the tension? or is American media just hyping this because we don't like Chavez?

p.p.s. also, "There Will Be Blood" wasn't a bad film, although not quite what I was expecting.

No comments:

Our Library Thingy

here's some books we've read: