wanted dead or alive in 2k10

07 March, 2008

¡Muchachos, Hermanos, Ñaños!

boys! brothers! brothers (in Quichua (the indigenous language of ecuador...))!

here is my post. here is my boast. and toast to y'all. ¡les brindo!

Right now I am cleaning my room with my Colombian roommate, who is still a bit worried about the situation in his country. It is pretty serious, Ecuador and Venezuela have sent troops to their respective borders with Colombia, but as of now I don't think Colombia has acted militarily. There was a press conference today with the leaders of Col. Ven. Ecuador, and now Nicaragua is supposedly pissed at Colombia too.

My roommate said it is because there are some islands off the coast of Nicaragua that are owned by Colombia, but Nic. wants 'em. So for this, they are shouting at Uribe - Col.'s pres. Where I am there is no danger , nor threat... We are a few hours from the border, but we are just watching and waiting. The Colombians are really the only one's worried (the colombians here on campus) because they might have to go home, OR, they might not be able to get back into their country...

No one wants war. (at least none of the citizens.) We are all just in prayer, and the wait.

In other news, I have stumbled upon a website of great wonder.

www.elbo.ws

it searches through blogs for mp3, and is so amazing. I know you guys already bounce around the blogs, and I always wondered how, now I can, too. And do y'all know how to post an mp3? I sure don't. Or a photo from the comp, not the internet...

Also, I think you are in the right, Nay. Dandy Lions as before... or new name. New Band. But I think it would be fun for old time's sake. I listened to all our old songs, super fun smile time... ha. If we were to change the band, it would be the child of Dandy Lions, and lions have cubs, no? ... Dandy Cubs. (or, as Aaron and I once talked... flippyflop the sweet stops... Candy Dubs.

But did you really go to Florence?

Happy Mustache March!


Mustache by ~pinishoes on deviantART

1 comment:

Freddy said...

Ben, I hope no war finds its way t'Ecuador.

Our Library Thingy

here's some books we've read: