wanted dead or alive in 2k10

18 November, 2007

Album!sssssssssssssssssssss


















Over the last couple days I have received 2 CDs in the mail (Used because thats the best way to put as little cash into the machine as possible, other than theft). I got The Make-Up - Save Yourself and Nation of Ulysses - The Embassy Tapes. They are both wonderful albums (especially for under $2), however, the seller who sold me the Make-Up disc neglected to mention THERE WAS NO FUCKING COVER! Thats half the reason I buy CDs. Otherwise I would just download them for FREE on the internet (yes, I said it, you can't see it right now FBI, but I'm flicking you off). The seller will definitely receive some bad feedback! Anyway, the albums are great, I'm listening to the Nation of Ulysses right now, and searching for the album art to put into iTunes. SHAKEDOWN! Other than music listening, I haven't done a whole lot, Scott, Aaron, and I went out last night real late and biked/boarded. It was cold. It was fruitful. Aaron landed 2 tailwhips, as you can read below. I Shoe-Gooed a couple pairs of kicks. They should last a bit longer now. I am anxiously awaiting my new blades in the mail, last I saw they were in Nashville. Thanksgiving is next week and that will be baller. I'm making Falafels, being vegetarian and all, I can't really do the Turkey thing. I never really liked it anyways. Party Shuffle on iTunes is a great feature, jammin' out to Rio Bravo by CKY, followed by No Surprises (Acoustic) by Radiohead. Nice. I have nothing else to say really, so goodnight and peace be with you!

p.s. This blog dedicated to resident-fascist-Donahue's First Avenue Grill on First Street in Kilmarnock. HA!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Shakedown
Breakdown
Takedown
Everybody wants into the crowded line.
It's all right, it's all right.
Bob Seger

Our Library Thingy

here's some books we've read: