wanted dead or alive in 2k10

15 November, 2007

The First Blog Ever

Can you say, "Trendy!"? We'll see how long this lasts. This blog, that will be read mostly by its posters, is a way for the 5 dudes associated with it to entertain themselves on those lonely nights. We're here now, in the Basement, (we're soooooo that '70s Show), watching Project Runway. Well, I'm not paying much attention, not a big "reality" fan. I like some of the dresses though. I'm Nathan by the way. Wow. I'm a fuckin' tard. This gay guy on here wears THE WORST hats ever. You ever see someone that perpetuates a stereotype SO bad, you just have to laugh. I'm no homophobe, but those hats are GAY. Real "gay-biker". The Israeli dude won. Neat. I hope this arty girl gets to stay. She is "charmingly eccentric". YAY! She did! I think I want to try and make every one of my posts as long and rambling as possible. Nation of Ulysses rules. S.S. Exploder! I hope Evo likes our idea for a blog. He will write really good. Aaron just took a drink from some Simply Orange juice, and the seal had been tampered with. "You aren't supposed to do that!" I said, "It says right on the label." Then he says, "Prolly be aiight." and he drinks it. He will be dead by morning. Or maybe his mom opened it earlier, it isn't clear. Oh, by the way, Lisa has a blog too! It should be linked when I'm done. Zane and Scott are eating microwavable sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits. I smell them. ewwwww. The Office comes on tomorrow. Yay! My mind is silent right now. Damn, what a time, what a time. Aaron plays Call of Duty 4 to much. He's being conditioned. Soon he'll be tellin' people to "take point" and the Marines will like, swoop him up for secret missions. On the other hand, that would be kinda badass..... Okay, I'm gonna try and figure the rest of this out. You like the layout? Its green. Like the Earth. Nice.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I like the Project Runway stuff. The pictures, though? ILL. Seriously ill.jecpgf

Our Library Thingy

here's some books we've read: