wanted dead or alive in 2k10

15 November, 2007

The Eucharist

So, I went to the John to take a piss, and it was full of pee pee, and as far as I could see see, I knew that it would stink stink. I didn't have to think think, I just went in the sink sink. Jokes on Aaron. hehe. No, in all seriousness, that Soulja Boy (spelling? who knows) song BLOWSSS. If I hear "Now Superman that Hooooooe" one more time, I'm going to commit murder 1. The Gnostic Gospels, by Elaine Pagels however, is an incredible book. As well as Evasion of the CrimethINC Letters Series. I recommend both of them. The Gnostic Gospels is a book about, obviously, the Gnostic Gospels. They were found in 1945 at Nag Hammadi and are many old, lost scriptures of the ancient sect of Christians known as Gnostics. Very different from what came of the original catholic church. Evasion is a sort of memoir by an anonymous author who lives entirely by stealing and dumpstering what ever he needs. The book is a sort of collection of stories about his adventures hitchhiking and things. Um, Shit. The Office is on. Later!

2 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I like that song! and also Let it Be. What'd you do to the sink???

Our Library Thingy

here's some books we've read: