What I ate for Thanksgiving:
and some big-assed rolls. Sorry there aren't any photos of the actual falafels.
I ate like 5 pitas full of 'em. I never remembered to actually take pics.
I also found out my cousin Jennifer is engaged.
Thats nice. No Fruit-Booting today, but tomorrow will be EXTREME!
I hope your Thanksgiving was as good as mine. Love
wanted dead or alive in 2k10
Our Other Blogs
- ► 2010 (64)
- ► 2009 (96)
- ► 2008 (230)
- Moving forgetfully along, with no need to be stron...
- Yum Yums
- big news
- Since my last post...
- i only listen to christmas music from here on out
- and nowA VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE SLABThe Slab: Glouces...
- You know what?
- went to wal-mart and bought two books. one is call...
- The Eucharist
- im really hungry and mom said she isnt goin grocer...
- The First Blog Ever
- ▼ November (17)